We have moved, our new address is 13163 66th Street Largo, FL 33773.
We are continuing to monitor the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic and the guidelines from the CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics. Our top priority is the health of our patients and their families, our staff, and the community we serve.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
PATIENT PORTAL QUESTIONS
- To find forms that have been uploaded- click on your child’s name, my chart, summary, documents, then scroll down to encounter notes.
- To get to your surveys- click on your child’s name and then messages.
1. To create a portal account for your child that has never been seen by our office and you have no other children that come to the practice, you will need to do the following: Click on patient portal tab, choose register / or let’s get started, enter the parent’s email and password, hit continue, enter parent’s date of birth, security question and answer, choose I don’t have a pin, enter parent’s first, last name, sex, phone number, address, check the box that says I would like to add a child and agree to the terms and conditions, choose continue, enter your child’s first and last name, birthday and sex, you may then choose to add another child or create my account, please wait 20 minutes before you call us to make an apt.
2. To create a portal account for your child who is already a patient in the practice and you have not registered any of your children on the portal you will need to do the following: Call the office at 727-228-7000 and choose Option 1.
3. If you already have a child on the portal and you need to add a child who has already been seen in our office, you will need to log into your account on the portal, choose my account, add child/dependent, you will then call the office at 727-228-7000 Option 1, and ask for a pin number, you will then enter the pin and child’s date of birth.
4. If you already have a child on the portal and you have a new baby/child that has NEVER been seen at our practice, you will need to call the office to set up a new patient account, and then we will give you pin to add the child to your current account, you will choose my account, add child/dependent, enter the pin we gave you and the child’s date of birth.